Wednesday, 30 November 2011

The Handmade Project 52 for 2012

I always love to read other bloggers' post about stuff they made themselves so I decided to start a project about handmade stuff for 2012. I know its a good whole month before the new year starts but I would really love to get as much members as possible. Wouldn't it be fun to get to know a lot of people who have the same passion as we do?

Handmade, for me and for this project, is not limited to stuff you made yourself with your hands. I want to expand it to other Crafters who use machines to help them with their crafts. It could be a photo taken, a bag sewn with a sewing machine, a new template/layout for your website or blog. No matter what it is, the most important thing is that you did it yourself. 

Also, it doesn't need to be something that you are currently doing or you just finished. You can choose from the projects you've done in the past. Just make sure your blog post is current.

Another thing is that this is not only open to Bloggers. Vloggers are also welcome to join as long as you include the URL of your video channel.

I named it The Handmade Project 52 for 2012 because this will be a weekly project. I want this project to be fun, another way to socialize and not another obligation to be added to your busy schedules. After 52 weeks or one whole year, I will tally the number of posts made by each members. The top 5 members who have the most entries will receive giveaways from me - which could be handmade or kawaii stuff. :) Random giveaways may also be given in between.

Every Monday, I will be posting a form just below my THP52 entry so you can put in the URL of your entries. You will also be required to include the THP52 badge (when it's done) in your entry as well as the list of entries from other members. Codes will be provided for you.

Are you ready to join? Please fill up this form with your information. Please don't forget to include your suggestions for weekly theme. :)

No comments:

 

I ♥ Pastel Pink Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea