Sunday, 14 August 2011

Realm of a Dreamer became I ♥ Pastel Pink

Realm of a Dreamer has been my personal blog for 6 years until few months ago when I decided to give it up. I just thought that when I turned 30, I would love to create a new me. However, no matter how many times I try, I still go back to blogging.

But this time, I want to blog about happy things, happy memories... to fill this blog with posts about crafts, inspiration, love and pastel pink-colored stuff! Thus the name: I ♥ Pastel Pink.

Pink has always been my favorite color since I was a kid. And pastel pink is cute, girly, like a dream, the softer side of reality, the cuddle of a mother, a coo of a baby, the sweetness of cotton candy, the feeling of being in love.

No comments:

 

I ♥ Pastel Pink Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea